Saturday, March 26, 2011

Peter Doig White Canoe Sell

:: Continue without me::

Love does not just

I found living in my every day

squeezing the heart

waiting for your eyes

stuck in your eyelashes.


Love does not just

lives staring

in the old factory smiles

where I get fired

frequent absences.


of torrential salted

sudden without warning arriving

Heavy rain on my face

not just love

even upside down.


At times

miss you most when you're not

I discovered how to live

to love everything around me

and laugh when the stunned silence.


Love does not just

smile of my three musketeers

In an exit through the door

In an entry garden

In a tender little morning sun.


In an almond tea cake

In my hair smelling jasmine

Al rust white door

A moisture from the blue house

A blown my hair.


A low, rumbling breath

A life with potholes

Nothing has changed

still filled with love of other days

In other lives.


furry cat sleeping

on my feet with thick socks

in my installation avocado green

in my big sad puppy eyes

only I love you.

Listening Slightly Reik (2005)

0 comments:

Post a Comment