Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ibuprofen And Entocort

:: Love can not finish:

Tell me from afar,

tell me with your senses

Tell me all the time

that space is not diffuse

to expand freedom

the petals of my wings


still remember flying

Submerged in your eyes

what need extended

to see radiant

to see you around

these background songs

always paralyzed

with This comprehensive peace to seduce

and night does not end without you

the hardness of pride

violet false vanity


That strength life

That larger bridges,

that trip that neglect

... My heart behind you is gone

harassed the smooth passage of stars

About quiet of my balance.


my nightmares away Do not forget

Reliving Illusions

Reflecting on my words

not forget that red hue and brightness,

heart redeems still

Rescue me from this slow death

to believe forgotten

not see much

saberte not loving

not travel hand

not bounce on your eyelashes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment