Saturday, March 26, 2011

Orbital Diagram Of Bromine

Let us be children

When you are young you have the opportunity to wake up happy, if only one child, have the Don to be yourself, your friends love you no interest just because you like being with you smile, you are born with nature coloring, being in constant when you grow up and lose that ability, you leave aside the creation, and friends for whom you care about are because you agree to when you need something you can give, some have that opportunity and even seek perfection and acceptance sometimes spotted keep something, something that once did when we were children when drawing was relaxing, when there was no pressure and the adoption of the world was not important, if not seeking the glory for your conversation, have the last word or even the reason, when defending your cause, children learn to right, probably long forget time and return, yesterday reminded me my child, with only one and a half I put in the strange situation to give kisses to my mother to my daughter while he laughed joyfully, cheered and hugged us both sometimes we care so much for being great that we forget the true essence of children, just smile, be happy. And the only thing that matters is how proud we are and not give the budge. Who cares if you say I love you, that you leave and not return because we get tired of each other, that matters when I'm just happy to be that girl that ensure and protect, which one day gets up happy, the other a little bitter, some many accounts and a budget, other days by applying the magic of the fortnight that I stretch and stretch, problems arrive alone, then we will give smiles do not know where we see a loving gift, heart and asked him if you say a thousand friends some of them as a wake up today, I am very full of hope, striving and struggling to regenerate the heart, today is the day I d rain and warm to the teeth, I forgive your excuses because I have mine, and always the same which you know is because I have other priorities and because my children grow up and will no longer turn back, because I spent much time losing their hugs, their follies, their drawings smiles their stupid games, no rhyme songs, jokes and anecdotes, each time I must spend months and months under medical treatment, low white ceilings and cold meal in the hospital waiting for that door to the hours of solitude that you appear with a big smile, you ... love your friend ... your brother ... you ... stranger, with a humorous anecdote, with the cry of war and strength to make me go, everyone has his life but 5 minutes does not cost anything, just 5 minutes that can make someone happy immensely worthwhile and think of you. Like when you do things without thinking much about the consequences, and suddenly a windfall gives us a boost, then that matter reach for the stars when we live bathed them, when everything we do we relive all magic, when in your eyes I see stars and magic draw your child smile on your attitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment