Saturday, March 26, 2011

Breast Feeding Broken Veins Cheek

:: A smile outlined:

flowers emerge, life, the body regenerates, but the sadness is coming to stay, take advantage of it, make it your ally and that I was like whatever you want solitude.

I drew a small smile on the space they would occupy my lips, sadness do not lie and can not be against it when it appears suddenly appears.

I was still in front of the mirror and I almost laugh, I drew a horizontal line and saw my smiling face was deformed as with the soul and is projected onto the eyes, look at the note in the answers, in words, in the environment.

I drew a little smile for bad jokes, silly to criticize, to continue hiding, not to end up crying so silent heart.

I drew a smile if there was a miracle, and I remarked to smile when you are cynical, in placing paper flies to everything that hurts when it comes to me.

I could not paint the doors, all are white and are full of mold. I hope the sun rises and the moisture barrier as if by magic, the sadness, the rain and give me back those sunny smiles but I do not see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment