Saturday, March 26, 2011

Free Fire Drill Clip Art

:: Distance does not divide:

separating us from everything, think maybe distance and find loopholes in it, that it never pushed us, we docked The to be one, which led us to wonder both cold days, and perhaps I just that this stop on this mountain ridge surrounded and rain, waking with the noise of falling water without pain and I sleep very well, ah more rain ... ... ... ... to the days of sun makes me cold and freeze the hands, now understand why I write, I'm from cold hands and soul with this until hot.

Returning to the distance, I think she just We grew up beautiful beyond physical beauty, which led us directly to the heart is not what divides us, and not us, mine is not pure frivolity, vanity is not only inconsistent, not just another fad that immortalize me, is just another trophy for good impression on those who are not and do not come, is 're just not, it's like being the invisible woman, for which no specific dates are the same every day It is as if the calendar does not run as time passes, I am oblivious to what you share with others and is important to you, because I feel excluded, because they carry on like your life like I do not mind and were another being invisible, as if it was worth nothing, it costs a message, the cost of a call, and if it had happened before might not have hurt so much, but I never got used, nor I want it now, now after so long to ask out loud, for good, with love, hopes, telepathy, smoke signals, arrows to the heart is direct, but I in this minefield on their toes to not die, as you can pretend that I can stay all life to wait outside your house while it rains, it is winter, cold weather, at night, and rain will not let me see the stars, stars are there in the rain? or hope, sure want to be alone while others take action of your responsibilities, your duties, it is easy to be you, easier when I'm not reminding you to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment